We like the idea that you would never need to return an item, however, reality rarely works like that, and we do understand that sometimes products do need to be returned to us. We've tried to keep things as simple as possible when returning an item and if you are not satisfied with your purchase or the item is faulty then you can request to return it to us.
- When returning the item back to us we recommend obtaining proof of postage, such as tracked or recorded delivery as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit
- If the item is returned within 14 days from the date it was delivered you will be entitled to a full refund of the product.
- If the item is returned after the 14 days from the date is was delivered then a credit note will be issued for the price of the product.
- Please note that we do not cover the carriage or postage of returning a product nor do we organize it.
- The item would need to be returned to us unused, undamaged (unless that is the reason for return) and be in its original packaging.
- All returns must be received by Taylor Jayne in 28 days from the date of delivery to be eligible for a refund or credit note
- Personalized items are non-refundable unless damaged or faulty
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable
- Please note SALE items are non-refundable unless faulty. You may return items in the sale for a Credit note. Please note Sale items must be returned within 14 days from receipt of delivery
Faulty or Damaged products
After the item(s) has been delivered please check over for any damage. If the item has incurred damages please email the office: firstname.lastname@example.org , within 24hrs of delivery. When emailing you should include a brief description of the fault and a photograph of the damaged or faulty item. We will then be able to discuss a refund or replacement for you. Please do not return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first.